What makes a good presentation topic? Are you searching for something special and don’t know what to start from? These simple tips can help you to get on the right track. And if you don't have much time, view our 1 minute presentation at the bottom of the page with advice for you.
First of all you need to know: the best presentation can be delivered only with confidence and a strong belief in your own words. Your presentation topic can bring you joy if you pick an interesting subject which is appealing to you. Choose a field you are even passionate about. Working on the subject you like will bring you not only a good grade but also satisfaction. You will be enjoying the process of research and delivering the result of a work itself.
Don’t forget that your presentation topic has to be relevant to your audience. Considering age and tastes of your listeners can also help you to choose a good topic. Think about their likes and dislikes so nobody will be bored or falling asleep right in the middle of your presentation. If you want an up-to-date topic, choose one of the current issues happening in the world. If you are looking for some presentation topics in a specific field, try to think about something you already know about. It will give you more confidence and less research work.
It is also vital to consider the time limit: don’t pick a very difficult topic if you don’t have a lot of time for delivering it, but on the other hand, if you have a lot of time, you just have to find a topic that will be able to include a lot of different information which will cover most of the time. Choosing your presentation topics is the most important part in presentation making process so don’t be lazy to brainstorm all the possible variants and pick the best one!
There is more useful information on presentation ideas and interesting presentation topics for you to make the right choice.
You can find a list of good topics below which can give you some inspiration in finding the perfect one:
1. How does the internet have a positive effect on the youth?
2. Do you think the educational system places too much emphasis on good grades?
3. Abstinence programs: Do they work?
4. Fast food. Are we taking it too far by blaming fast food restaurants for obesity?
5. Arming pilots. Good idea?
6. Women in the army: Good idea?
7. Wind energy: Is wind energy really that cheap? Is it effective? Is it practical?
8. Arts and the appreciation of the Arts can improve the quality of life
9. Has U.S. policy actually spread terrorism rather than contain it?
10. Stock market: is it an appropriate indicator to development?
11. Promotion of good saving habits
12. Wage gap: Women still earn only 75 cents for every $1 a man earns
13. Health. Stress is good for the human body
14. The newspaper business: how it works?
15. Are elections the best test of democracy?
16. Wind energy: Is wind energy really that cheap? Is it effective? Is it practical?
17. Wage gap: Women still earn only 75 cents for every $1 a man earns.
18. Social anxiety: How is it different from shyness?
19. Road rage: Why do normally patient people become impatient behind the wheel?
20. Cell phones. How have they changed us socially?
Don't forget that you can use our advanced search with 10 000 topics sorted by category and type to find what you need.
And here is 1 minute prezi presentation for you: