There are tons of speech ideas for students to make their speech about and if you are interested in different countries, their history and what is happening in the world right now, then you should make your speech about Regions & Countries.
So first of all you should look through this list of suggested topics and see how they look like:
- Current relations between China and Russia
- The arms race in the Middle East
- Compare the governments of Ваtista and Castro in Cuba
- The “Westernization” of China
- American strategy in the south Pacific in World War II
- What happened to the Berlin Wall?
- Can Venice be preserved?
- Ancient Japanese Samurai
- The Peace Corps today
- The Japanese art of paper folding (origami)
- Human rights in Latin America
- Industrialization in Brazil
- Major achievements of the Mayan civilization
- The conquest of New Spain
- Can the Amazon rainforest be saved?
- Has the Free Trade Agreement been successful? If so, for whom?
- Latin America and the Monroe Doctrine: the first years
- Mexico’s political structure
- Cuba under Castro: economic and educational advances and problems
- The Aztecs after the Spanish conquest
In the section of Regions & Countries you can find topics sorted by categories American Scene, Asia and the Pacific, Latin America, World Scene. Just choose a topic from a region that you have interest in and start preparing your speech.
In order to make a good speech on one of these topics, try to make it as interesting as possible. Don’t include things that are already known to your audience. If you use unusual information that can even surprise your listeners, then your speech will be remembered by them better. Try to include some facts that will make your speech unique and new, so that your audience will gain some unknown information from it and realize that your speech is valuable for them.
Topics in this section can be delivered in a fun and exciting way if you do everything right. When preparing your speech make an outline, don’t jump from point to point because that will only confuse your audience. Just work around your topic and keep to the point.
Don’t forget that in any speech confidence is the main factor of success. In order to have confidence you need to practice, so practice your speech out and be prepared! Good luck!
For more speech ideas for students read this article and get the best advice and topics with 1 minute prezi for you.
if you are interested in persuasive speech topics you can find useful advice and list of topics in this article.
Don’t forget that you can use our advanced search in order to find 10 000 topics sorted out by category and type.