When you get an assignment to write a research paper on management topics first of all you need to understand that this kind of work can be very useful and interesting for you. Management is truly a very interesting field that covers organizing, planning, leading and directing other people. If you know how to do it you can start leading your own business or team and also you can use some of the leading methods in everyday life.
In order to write a good research paper, choose a topic that you are interested in. Management offers a great range of various good topics; just pick a subject that you know some information about.
Here is a list of top 20 topics:
- Understanding Decision Making Within Distributed Project Teams
- Researching the Value of Project Management
- Human Resource Management in the Project-Oriented Organization
- Linking Project Management to Business Strategy
- Effective Hiring Techniques
- Equal Pay/Comparable Worth
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Communications
- Racial Discrimination
- Professional Development
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- National Origin Discrimination
- Workers Compensation Laws
- Employee Turnover Rates
- Team Building
- Cross-Cultural Expatriate Management
- Governance, Ownership and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Total Quality Management in the Family-Owned Manufacturing Firm
- Transformational Leadership Behaviors
- Employment Turnover
All of the topics above can make a great research paper. The main factor here is your interest – try to pick a topic that is close to you. For example, if your family owns a business, you can research topic “Total Quality Management in the Family-Owned Manufacturing Firm”. In the first part of your research paper you can take any famous family business and analyze its success in management sphere and then provide your own observations from your own experience. That can make a great research paper that will be interesting for you to write about.
Another example of a good topic is Professional Development. Again, you can take examples from world history, when poor boys became presidents of a global company or even presidents of a country. Define skills and abilities needed for successful management and provide bright examples from history or maybe even real life. It’s not that hard as it seems, right?
You can also write about problems of discrimination and how they should be treated in the workplace. You can find loads of information resources online since it has been a hot topic for a long time.
As you can see, the choice is all yours. Just be creative and you will manage to write a great research paper!
You can also find 10 000 various good research paper topics using advanced search for free.