Need some essay topic ideas? Are you interested in writing about Economy and Employment? Or maybe you are looking for a topic for your Economics class assignment. Read this article and find out how you can pick a good topic and what to write about.
There are many topics in this field that you can write about. Here is the list of top 20 topics about Economics that you can use:
1. Is anything ever “absolutely free”?
2. Argue for/against a certain boycott
3. Argue your worth to a certain employer
4. Argue for/against gold, or silver, as the money standard
5. Argue for/against a particular measure to reduce the energy crisis
6. Argue what government spending should give priority to
7. Argue for/against a national debt
8. Argue what our assets are nationally
9. Argue for/against subsidizing farms
10. Argue for/against subsidizing corporations
11. Argue for/against a certain tax reform
12. Argue for/against parking meters
13. Argue for/against tipping
14. Argue for/against farming as profession
15. Argue who should, or who should not, keep receiving financial support from the government
16. Discuss: “Never spend your money before you have it.”
17. Argue for/against joining a food co-op
18. Argue for/against the idea that the customer is always right
19. Argue for/against investing in the stock market
20. Should people not spend money on nonessentials?
Just pick something that you would like to research and write about. Maybe, there are some issues that you were interested in for some time. In this list you can find topics that are made in the form of argumentative essay topics so you can share your opinion and provide some persuasive facts about it. For example, if you have always thought about customers’ or clients’ rights, now it’s a great opportunity for you to share your opinions and share your experience by describing a situation that happened with you or with your friend.
When writing an essay on one of these topics, it is important to start with a thesis statement and then give arguments for it and they have to be bullet proof. Try to think about your reader’s possible questions or doubts and provide him with everything needed to persuade him in taking your side. The success depends on your thesis and your arguments, so work hard on those too.
In conclusion, don’t forget to check our category of Business & Economy for more topics.
If you are interested in other spheres, check out our articles on essay ideas at GoodEssayTopics as well. Good Luck!